1. You will need your players birth certificate and a photograph to upload to the registration.
2. When you open the link, in the left hand column, you will see the question "Who are you registering?". Click Player & Parent/Guardian Information and this will get you to the next page.
2. Under club name, please type North State Soccer
3. Under league name, type Nor Cal Premier (This is where we plan on playing for the most part, if a season happens)
4. On the page where you add the birth certificate and photograph, when you click next, the page may refresh and you will now see your photograph and birth certificate. Please double check the page to make sure nothing was lost and then continue.
5. There are no sign ups available on the day of tryouts at the tryout location. All players must sign up via the attached link before participating at tryouts, workouts or practices after July 1, 2020.